The Fulton County Retired Employees Association, Inc. (FCREA) website features information for Fulton County, Georgia, government retirees receiving benefits under the Defined Benefit Plan or the 401(a) Defined Contribution Plan.
The FCREA provides:
- Monitoring of retiree pension and healthcare policy changes enacted by Fulton County Government.
- Appointment of retiree representatives to serve on the Fulton County Pension Board.
- Bimonthly meetings featuring speakers on retiree topics, and a chance to see old acquaintances. Open to everyone!
- Bimonthly Newsletter about retiree policies, pension and FCREA finances, latest retirees, deceased retirees, meetings, and FCREA officer information (dues required).
- Emails to keep retirees up to date (dues required).
- Annual Membership Directory downloadable via the Member Login (below right), or reserve a hard copy (dues required to have access to both).
Click title to find out how.